Outstanding Student in Art and Design
- Evidence of Excellence Beyond the Classroom. Examples include but are not limited to: participation in professional conferences, publication/creation of research or creative projects, and significant awards.
- GPA. The Department of Art and Design evaluates each applicant's success in coursework, both the total GPA and in the Major.
- Evidence of Public Service. Proof of excellence in this area may be manifested in various ways, such as tutoring or volunteering on or off-campus.
- Two Letters of Recommendation. One must be a faculty member in the student's major field of study, but the other may be from anyone who can speak to the candidate's efforts and success.
- Include your bio.
- An Applicant Must Hold the Classification of Junior or Senior. Applicant must be an Art and Design major with 60 hours of undergraduate studies completed with the Department and College of Liberal Arts courses.
If you have questions about the application process or would like to receive information on our degree programs, visit our department office, Todd Hall, Room 227C
If you prefer to submit a hard copy satisfying the above criteria, it may be delivered to the art office by the end of the day, 4:30 p.m., Friday, February 10, 2023.