12 CUBED: A NATIONAL EXHIBITION OF SMALL SCALE WORKS OF ART
Presented by Ascend Federal Credit Union and MTSU's Department of Art and Design
Sponsored in part by:
Jerry's Artarama NASHVILLE
5381 Mount View Rd
Antioch, TN 37013
633 Middleton Street
Nashville, TN 37203
The Sixth 12 Cubed: A NATIONAL EXHIBITION OF SMALL SCALE WORKS OF ART is a juried exhibition composed of 2D or 3D works that do not exceed 12”x12”(x12”). There are no media restrictions.
Three dimensional works including a base and/or frame must be contained within the 12x12x12 dimensions.
Artists must be at least 18 years of age and works must have been completed in the last two years. Each submission is limited to two pieces of work. The number of submissions, however, is unlimited.
All artists' work selected will be provided a shipping address for the exhibit. With the provided gallery space, we estimate that a total of 25-30 works will be selected.
RETURN SHIPPING: MTSU Todd Art Gallery pays return shipping and insurance on all accepted work. Shipping return is done through United Parcel Service (UPS), or upon request by United States Postal Service (USPS).
The exhibition is closed to all MTSU faculty and staff.
Works previously exhibited in MTSU's Todd Art Gallery are not permissable.
- August 1, 2018-All entries and fees must be received ($20.00 for submission of up to two separate works of art (please note that artists may make multiple submissions))
- August 17, 2018-Artists will be notified of the status of their entries
- September 7, 2018-Accepted works due at Todd Art Gallery
- September 22, 2018-Opening Reception and Juror Awards
- October 20, 2018-Exhibition closes
- Eric V. Snyder
- Gallery Coordinator, Todd Art Gallery
- Department of Art
- Middle Tennessee State University
- tel: 615.898.5532 or 615.542.6368
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your submission grants MTSU use of your images for purposes of promotion, archiving, and publicity. You also understand that proper credit will be provided with each image use.